The confidentiality of your personal information is crucial.
Legal Protection of Personal Data
The collection and processing of Personal Data, carried out on the occasion of browsing the Site or using the Service or Products, are made in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on the computers, files and freedom, known as the « Data Protection » law. Slow Control declared to CNIL the processing of personal data (number: 1784427 v 0).
At any time, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning yourself. To exercise this right, simply send your request by mail to the registered address of the Slow Control Society:
59 rue des Petits Champs
Personal Information we collect
When a user interacts with Slow Control through the Services or the Site, Slow Control can collect Data and other information, as detailed below:
Personal Data during registration: Slow Control collects personal data during the creation of an account on the Site. Apart from when buying a product on the Site, the Service does not collect credit card number information or other financial information.
Personal Data using the Service and Products: When using the Service or Products the Provider collects Personal Data. For example, the use of the connected the fork meal data activate the collection and indicators.
By voluntarily providing Personal Data to the Provider, the User agrees to their use in compliance with this document. If the User provides personal data, he agrees that this information may be transferred outside of their country of residence.
Other information: For statistical purposes, Slow Control may be required to collect navigation information through the use of particular cookies. The acceptance of these cookies is compulsory for all account creation. The Service Provider also reserves the right to collect certain information: – Related to the visitor’s computer (IP, ISP, hardware configuration, software configuration, country of origin) for the Service (log and history of all exchanged data log and connection history). It is important to note that no Personal Data is collected or used in this phase.
The use of personal data and other information
Slow Control uses the Personal Data you provide in accordance with these rules of confidentiality. The Service Provider may therefore use Personal Data in the context of this document, including without limitation in the following settings:
• Provision of Service: The Service Provider will use your Personal Data to provide the User access to and use of the Service;
• Survey, contests and events: From time to time, the Provider can offer users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other events. By choosing to participate, the user must provide certain Personal Data Provider;
• Contact about new Products or Services: From time to time, Slow Control can contact the User in order to announce the release of its new products or services;
• Contact about special offers Slow Control: If the User has chosen it at the time of its registration, the Provider may contact the User to submit Slow Control special offers;
• Contact about Slow Control partner offerings: If the user has selected at the time of registration, the provider may contact the User to submit Slow Control partners;
• Improved Service: The Service Provider may use personal data, or even aggregated data, non personal information collected on the use of the Site, to help improve the Service, the Products or the Website;
• Sharing rights given to a third parties at the initiative of the User: As part of services offered, Slow Control allows the optional Personal Data sharing to a third party. This sharing is enabled solely at the User’s initiative and implies acceptance by the User to give an access to its Personal Data by a third party. The use of personal data by a third party is the sole responsibility of the third party and the user. Slow Control decline all liability.
Links to other websites
The personal data collected by Slow Control are protected by physical and logical security measures and are not disclosed to unauthorized persons.